Canadian Experience Class Visa

How to immigrate to Canada with a Canadian Experience Class Visa

Canadian Experience Class Visa Infographic

How to get a Canadian Experience Class Visa -Infographic description (April 2016 Update)

Minimum Requirements

Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience (12 moths of full-time) in Canada in the three years before you apply

Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)

Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)

Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)

Gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,

Meet the required language levels needed for your job:

(CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs, and take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student does not count under this program.

There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, applicants can earn points for their education if they have:.

 a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree,


a completed foreign credential, and

an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC. The report must show your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.

Plan to live outside the province of Quebec

You must be admissible to Canada.

Express Entry

Once you found out that you are eligible, create a free online Express Entry profile. Top candidates will be invited to apply and then apply online for permanent residence.

Application Fees

Principal Applicant: $550.00

Spouse: $550.00

Single family member under 19 years old: $150.00

The right of permanent residence fee is $490.00 per person


Leave a Reply